As I was contemplating this month’s article for “a year in pictures” (our project 365+1) my thoughts wandered through the upcoming days and month… stopping on Mother’s Day. My heart is tender as I think about my mom and about being a mom myself. My mom is no longer here, but oh how I love her and want my children to know and love her. These photo ideas are reflections of the memories that flooded my mind.
- Her Portrait
- Her love & kindness (this one will most likely be a candid shot)
- Her hairdo, from the front and the back
- Her hands, busy or resting
- Her home, back & front
- Her favorite or familiar shoes
- Her favorite color as evidenced in her house or yard
- Her favorite chair or piece of furniture
- Her favorite or special dishes
- Her hobbies
- Her talents
- Her handwriting (could be recipes, letters, to do list, etc)
The Challenge for each of us…. is to use this as inspiration to create a book about our moms, grandmas, and even ourselves. It will be a priceless keepsake.
Happy clickin' & mixin',
ps I used the new MemoryMixer Thank You QuickMix in the samples above. Only $2.49 through Saturday, April 28, 2012.